Chunda palace belongs to one of the noble house from the Mewar kingdom, conceived as a traditional Rajasthani palace, chunda palace showcases the rich heritage of the Mewar region. Our mission is to provide authentic hospitality to our guests, interiors embroidered with hand painted walls & ceiling depicting the rich art work of the region, intricate painting made out of natural colours, bone inlay art work and beautifully crafted artefacts create an ambience of regal splendour. Splendid architecture inspired by the palaces of Rajasthan present a picture of magnificence. The palace took 16 years to get the beautiful architecture and the royalty which fascinates all the guests.
The Conference Hall : Rubaru
Chunda Palace provides an elegant setting for hosting high-level meetings and upscale private events. The discreet ambiance of the Palace is also reflected in each of our meeting rooms. The Palace offers a large inventory of audio-visual equipment and secretarial assistance with support at hand. Elegantly designed and located on ground level, the Grand Conference Hall Is absolutely pillar less & royal in its art & decor and it can accommodate people in a theatre style set up.
* Broadband Internet access * Laptop computers on hire * Multimedia computers * Secretarial services -Wireless internet access.
* Car Hire Service * Currency Exchange * Doctor-on-call * Express Laundry/ Dry cleaning * Florist.
* Heritage Champagne Walks at the Palace * Special Meal Experience at a choice of locations * Fitness Centre * Shopping Arcade of the hotel and Sightseeing excursions.
* Swimming Pool (Terrace & Indoor) * Mewari theme event * Horse Riding
A range of' transport is available for airport transfers and sightseeing.
* A village safari * Chittorgarh (2 hours away) * Nathdwara (1 hour away) * Mt Abu (4 hours away) * Pushkar (6 hours away).
Restaurants & Bars
Suroor ( The Palace Bar ) a stylish bar is renowned for its fine selection of vintage wines, spirits and cigars. The bar has a refreshing Indoor-outdoor ambience and a relaxed charm that invites guests to lounge any time of the day.
Our terrace restaurant "ROYAL CUISINE" offers a scintillating view of the beautifully lit Palace of the King of Mewar and the sparkling waters of Lake Pichola. It offers multi cuisine food from all corners of the world with an aroma & taste that one can never forget.
|Room Category||Occupancy||INR Rates|
|Royal Imperial Suites||Single/Double||9000|
|Grand Historic Suites||Single/Double||12000|
|Note :: The above tariff is inclusive of breakfast|
Taxes as applicable .
Tariff validity : From 1st April 2012 to 30th Sept.2012
For Reservation and Further Information Contact:
2, bhrampol marg o/s chandpol, Udaipur (Raj.)
Mail :- email@example.com
Web :- www.packagetoursindia.com
Ph :- +91-99506-53007; +91-94687-03876
Twitter :- https://twitter.com/#!/KalyaniTours